Single owner, 32K miles, great shape and well maintained.
Purchased in Portland, OR has since lived in San Francisco and Chicago (all garaged). Some of the more memorable trips the motorcycle cherishes are: SF to Glacier National Park, and SF to Mexico for a few weeks (down the West coast, and returning up via the center of the country).
Includes official BMW panniers which unlock with the ignition key. Plus a brand new rear tire!
Many aftermarket parts, very well outfitted for long distance touring.
- Fully custom seat made by the famous Mr Ed’s Moto in Oregon – perfect for long rides and no fatigue – driver and passenger, $1,000 total
- Engine crash bars
- Adventure Designs tool kit, includes everything you need to tear the bike down on the road
- Touratech inside-pannier mounted tool kit (the above tool kit fits inside)
- Tire changing kit with spoons, flat repair plugs, as well as a canbus-powered air compressor (fits in one small bag)
- Centech AP-2 power relay, with both wired and switched power
- Rear brake light modulator (flashes when brakes are applied), with two vertical LED strips on either side of the license plate for added brightness and visibility
- Hard-wired always-on GPS mount for Garmin Zumo 660 — GPS included in sale!
- GPS headphone jack connector (not working last tried)
- Cell phone mount
- Dash filler with 12v cig lighter and canbus outlets
- Battery voltmeter mounted on dash
- Trickle charge connector
- Highway pegs
- Headlight rock and brush guard
- Strong AGM battery
- ..more that I’m forgetting